Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Welcome to the Saddleridge Property Owner’s Website
Saddleridge is a community of 218 multi-acre homesites located in the Texas Hill Country 4 miles south of Wimberley, on the northeast corner of the junction of Ranch Road 12 and Ranch Road 32. As of September 2021, 152 homes are either completed or in progress in the subdivision.
For a map showing Saddleridge, click here.
This website has been created for the use of the residents and property owners of Saddleridge. If you are visiting and would like to leave a comment or need additional information, please go to our guest page.
Need to reach the Saddleridge Board of Directors by mail? Can’t remember where to send your annual dues assessment payment? You can send mail to:
Saddleridge Homeowner’s Association
P.O. Box 924
Wimberley, TX. 78676
Visiting and looking for the Saddleridge Clubhouse? It’s at 421 Arrowhead Pass. Take Saddleridge Drive to Canyon Gap Rd, turn right on Canyon Gap, then left on Arrowhead Pass.
Want to know more about Wimberley?
- Wimberley Chamber of Commerce
- touringtexas.com on Wimberley
- Search Google for Wimberley
- City of Wimberley
- Wimberley Fire Dept. – Burn Information
- Need to report a loose dog? Other animal problems? Hays County Sheriff’s Office handles animal control issues in Hays County. Their non-emergency phone number is 512-393-7896. Their website is Hays County Sheriff’s Office. Animals picked up in Hays County are taken to the San Marcos Animal Shelter at 750 River Road, San Marcos, Texas 78666. Their website is San Marcos Animal Shelter. Their phone number is 512-805-2650.